Prime Minister Edi Rama has refused to approve the resignation of the technical ministers in his cabinet. He will therefore not forward their resignations to President Ilir Meta, and no new ministers will be appointed.
Until the installation of the new government next month, the offices of the 6 ministers proposed by the PD will be managed by their deputy ministers:
- Ministry of Interior Affairs: Deputy Minister Rovena Voda
- Ministry of Finance: Deputy Minister Erjon Luçi
- Ministry of Justice: Deputy Minister Arben Isaraj
- Ministry of Social Welfare: Deputy Minister Bardhylka Kospiri
- Ministry of Health: Deputy Minister Mira Rakacolli
- Ministry of Education: Deputy Minister Gert Janaqi