As of today, people throughout Albania are able to move without permission until 21:00 according to Prime Minister Edi Rama.
The new measures are as follows:
- In green areas there are no time limits on movements.
- In red areas which include Tirana and Durres, people can move until 21:00
- There is no more need for permits for pedestrians and vehicles
- Tirana and Durres remain closed for those wishing to enter or exit
- TV shows can have more than one guest as long as a distance of two metres is respected
- All cafes and restaurants are now open but must enforce social distancing and hygiene measures